EH Forwarder Bot
Codename EH Forwarder Bot (EFB) is an extensible chat tunnel framework which allows users to contact people from other chat platforms, and ultimately remotely control their accounts in other platforms.
- Getting started
- Channels repository
- Your first channel
- API Documentation
- Appinn: Send and Receive messages from WeChat on Telegram
(EH Forwarder Bot – 在 Telegram 收发「微信」消息)
- Livc: Telegram — the true definition of IM
- Channel: A class that communicates with a chat platform, also known as a plugin.
- EFB: abbreviation for EH Forwarder Bot, this project.
- Master channel: A channel linked to the platform which directly interact with the user.
- Plugin: See "channel".
- Slave channel: A channel linked to the platform which is controlled by the user through EFB framework.
Feel like contributing?
Anyone is welcomed to raise an issue or submit a pull request, just remember to read through and understand the contribution guideline before you do so.
- Idea: Group Chat Tunneling (Sync) with EH Forwarder Bot
- EFB How-to: Send and Receive Messages from WeChat on Telegram (zh-CN) (Out-dated)
(安装并使用 EFB：在 Telegram 收发微信消息，已过时)
EFB framework is licensed under GNU General Public License 3.0.
EH Forwarder Bot: An extensible chat tunneling bot framework. Copyright (C) 2016 Eana Hufwe All rights reserved. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.